Elliej's Reviews

Babysitter

1 stars 1 out of 5
1 rating

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for EllieJ. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

I had very high hopes for Ellie and was so disappointed when she cancelled the first two appointments (albeit it was for legitimate medical reasons) then failed to show up the time we had arranged after confirming that morning! I hope she is okay, but I am very disappointed.

  • 1 stars Overall
  • 1 stars Communication

by Avatar for tessyou tessyou on 26/09/2026

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.