Esta's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Esta has written.
We feel incredibly lucky to have found Husina.
We had her 2-3 days a week to help when my babies turned 7 months. She was patient with them and I loved how she engages them with songs, sensory play as well as other age-appropriate activities. One time I watched her get on the floor and crawled across the house with them. You can tell that Husina loves babies.
Looking after twins is a whole different game to singleton but Husina gave it a good shot. We started off supporting her during naps, meal times and nappy changes but over a short period of 2 months, she evolved to managing most of it alone.
My babies are happy when they see her coe through the door and I can't wait to see how their interactions unfold as my babies get older.
I also appreciate her flexibility when we needed additional days or nights.
Whilst I do work from home, I have peace of mind that my babies are in good hands with Husina.