Kasia's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Kasia has written.

I would like to recommend Kasia the childminder, my son spent nine months with her, and as time went on, he really blossomed. The atmosphere and her warm, kind words made Antoni feel right at home. I wholeheartedly recommend the care Kasia provides to children.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Kasia Kasia about Avatar for Kasia Kasia (Childminder) on 01/09/2026


Response by Avatar for Kasia Kasia on 01/09/2026:

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience 🥰It has been a real pleasure having Antoni in my care over the past nine months and watching him grow in confidence and develop throughout his time with me 😊

I am delighted to hear that he felt comfortable, happy and at home in my setting. Creating a warm, caring and supportive environment where children feel secure and can thrive is very important to me.

Thank you for placing your trust in me and for allowing me to be part of Antoni’s early years journey. It has been a pleasure watching him blossom, and I will always look back fondly on the time we have shared. ❤️