Shuangxi's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Shuangxi has written.

Charmaine has been tutoring my 5-year-old son since April this year.
From his very first session, my son took to Charmaine straight away.
Since Charmaine started tutoring our son, my husband and I have been extremely happy with her. She has taught him so much.
We can see great improvement in his phonics — he can recognise sounds and pronounce them correctly. He has come a long way with reading.
He is now learning his times tables.
I would highly recommend Charmaine if you are looking for a tutor. She always writes a report after each lesson detailing what they have covered. She keeps in close contact with my husband and me. Most importantly, our son feels very comfortable with her.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Shuangxi Shuangxi about Avatar for Charmaine Charmaine (Private Tutor) on 20/09/2026


Response by Avatar for Charmaine Charmaine on 20/09/2026:

Afternoon Shuangxi,

Thank you for the review.

Your son is a pleasure to tutor.
I can see he has improved really well with his phonics and reading.

I am very pleased with him.
I will continue to give your son the best support l can.

Thank you.