Valerie's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Valerie has written.

My experience with this childminder has raised serious concerns about reliability, honesty, and professional conduct. Communication has been inconsistent and at times dishonest, which is unacceptable in a childcare role where trust and clarity are essential. Her behaviour has also been unnecessarily unpleasant, creating an environment that feels unstable and unprofessional. This type of conduct does not meet the standards expected from a registered childminder and may contribute to an unsafe atmosphere for children. I strongly recommend that parents exercise caution and ensure they receive clear, consistent information before considering this childcare provider.

  • 1 stars Overall
  • 1 stars Setting
  • 1 stars Cleanliness
  • 1 stars Food
  • 1 stars Communication

by Avatar for Valerie Valerie about Avatar for Karol Karol (Childminder) on 29/07/2026


Response by Avatar for Karol Karol on 02/10/2026:

Valerie, I've never looked after your child/children. I really think you have muddled me up with someone else.
I've only had good/excellent reviews from previous parent.
really not sure you have even seen me, please recheck your details and you may contact me if you want to, to sort this terrible mistake up. In future I will ask prospective parents to contact my old parents and they will get a good feedback from them I'm sure.