Chioma's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Chioma has written.
Zizi Valley is a very professional childminder with excellent communication, well organised, very kind and approachable.
I highly recommend this childminder for her exceptional professionalism, excellent communication and caring nature. She is kind, approachable, patient, genuinely committed to providing a safe, nurturing and supportive environment for children. She communicates clearly and respectfully, reliable, attentive and consistently demonstrates a high level of dedication and responsibility. Her warm and welcoming personality makes both me and my child feel comfortable and valued. Overall, she is an outstanding childminder who goes above and beyond to ensure the wellbeing, happiness and development of every child in her care.
by
Chioma
about
ZiZi Valley
(Childminder) on 08/09/2026
Response by
ZiZi Valley
on 10/09/2026:
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you find me approachable, warm, and welcoming toward both you and your child. I also appreciate your support as a parent, as we work together to meet her needs and provide quality childcare.
Many thanks,
Cleo at Zizi Valley,
Emerson Valley.