Federica's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Federica has written.
Anna was absolutely amazing. I found myself in a very difficult situation when I suddenly had issues with my son’s childcare arrangements and was desperately looking for help. Despite being given very short notice, Anna was incredibly accommodating and did everything she could to support us. Her flexibility, availability, and willingness to help made a huge difference during a stressful time.
My son was almost 2 years old when she looked after him, and like many toddlers, he usually finds it difficult to be separated from his mum. However, from the very beginning he absolutely loved spending time with Anna. He never cried when I left him with her and was always happy and excited to see her.
Anna always planned wonderful activities and outings, keeping him engaged, entertained, and stimulated. It was clear that she genuinely cared about his happiness and wellbeing. In fact, nearly four months later, my son is still talking about her and mentioning her regularly, which says everything about the positive impact she had on him.
I cannot recommend Anna highly enough. She is kind, reliable, caring, and fantastic with children. Any family would be lucky to have her looking after their little ones.