S H's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that S H has written.
I'm extremely happy with how well my baby has settled into nursery. The staff have been so kind and reassuring from day 1. They immediately made us feel welcome and take great care in every aspect. The facilities are clean and well maintained, with a variety of toys and activities for babies. When settling in to nursery, they would reassure me and let me know how my baby was doing throughout the day. This has continued with daily detailed feedback. My baby is more confident around people and more independent at meal times as they have helped me on my weaning journey. I know I can speak to the manager about any worry and we can work together on my baby's care and development. I feel completely at ease knowing my baby is safe, happy and well looked after. We've had such a lovely experience, and I would personally recommend Alhudaa nursery to any parent. Ms Aisha and staff are working very hard. This is definitely an outstanding nursery, and I'm so glad I chose it for my baby!