Hi there! I can be your babysitter, tutor, live-out nanny or au pair. Drop me an email or call so we discuss exactly what you're looking for :)
I am a passionate person with an interest in psychology and language. I have been teaching and tutoring for many years, as well as babysitting, working as live-in au pair and working in nurseries.
Words that describe me are: organised, dedicated, reliable, playful, creative and honest.
Please contact me for more information
Au pairing two children aged 2.5 and 4.5
- I worked as a live-in nanny in Brockley, North Somerset. I cooked, cleaned, ironed and looked after two little boys, drove them to swimming lessons and nursery, and entertained them with lots of sporty and creative activities. I also helped them practice their mother tongue, Italian.
Babysitting and childminding
A whole host of clients in Bristol and London with children aged 2 upwards.
I have taught MFL (French, Italian and Spanish) from Year 7 to Year 13 in state schools.
I have tutored children as young as 2, including working with gifted learners and SEN such as dyslexia and autism.
As a private tutor I have worked with many KS1-KS2 children on Literacy, Numeracy and foreign languages. Some of my most recent clients included a Year 6 student whom I prepared for English SATs and the transition to KS3, a GCSE French student with an auditory impairment, a dyslexic adult who needs French for work and family reasons, and four siblings aged 4-10 whose father is Italian.
I have also taught English to children at 3 summer schools and since October 2018 I have been teaching English as a foreign language to adults and teenagers in several independent schools. Teaching really is my life and my passion!
- PGCE in English and Modern Foreign Languages, Trinity CertTESOL for teaching English as a foreign language.
- First Aid Level 1 and Paediatric First Aid certificate
- Enhanced DBS (CRB)
Please contact me to discuss details as each day I have different clients.
|Last Updated: 04/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
Additional fees for street parking if necessary
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 06/11/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.