I have more than 10 years experience looking after children from newborns up to 5 years old. I have a UK passport. I have excellent checkable references, have completed Paediatric First aid Early Years course and Criminal Records Bureau Certificate (CRB) and OFSTED registration. Completely clean driving license and my own Car.
I originally came to the UK in 2003 to study and improve my English skills. Throughout my time here I have dramatically improved my English and have gained several qualifications while studying.
I would like to think that I have very down to the earth personality able to get on with all sorts of people. I am very punctual, trustworthy, I love children and enjoy working with them, taking my responsibilities very seriously. I assure you of my honesty and integrity.
Work Experience :
2018-2019 Nanny (Private House) Putney London.
Looking after a little boy (sole charge) since he was 9 months. Here my role included the essential taking him to the playgroup, playground and arrange a playdate..Taking a trips to the park, activity, library and museum.
• Preparing healthy meals, sometimes he loves to cook with me. I assisted in tidying up his bedroom, changing bed, doing the laundry.
2013-2018 Nanny (Mother Help) (Private House) Cambridge.
• Looking after 3 children. I’ve started with this family since September 2013. Here my role included helping their mother take care of children after school, preparing snack and the activity arts and crafts, and also preparing dinner for the family, tidying, laundry and ironing and helping take care of the house.
2017-2018 Nanny (Mother Help) Cambridge.
• Part time looking after almost 3 year old girl American and Spanish Family (Bilingual) my role included helping her mother take care of a little one because her mother pregnant, I was arranged learning activity, arts, taking trips to park, sport activity, preparing food.
2015-2017 Share Nanny. Cambridge.
• Part time nanny looking after 2 boys. (Sole Charge) my role included the essential taking care of 2 boys, arrange learning activity. Preparing arts and crafts and assisting, taking trips to the park, sport activity and library.
2014-2015 Nanny (Private House). Cambridge.
• Part time looking after 2 year old girl. Canadian Family are French speakers (Sole Charge) my role included full of knowledge concerning the care of a little girl, potty training, organized and plan of the day. Park, playgroups, creative activities planned.
2012-2013 Nanny (Private House) Burges Grove, Hammersmith, London
• Looking after 3 children from American family. Boy age 5, Girl age 3 and a little boy 16 month. I’ve started with this family since the little boy was born. Here my role included the essential taking and pick up them from school. Taking the little boy to the playgroup, reading to the children, preparing arts and crafts and assisting, taking to the park, sport activity.
• Preparing healthy meals for 3 children. I assisted in tidying up, changing the bed, doing the laundry. I also assisted a girl doing potty training.
2010-2011 Nanny (Private House) Swan Court, Chelsea Manor St, SW3 5RY
• Looking after 3 year girl (Ruby). I started Ruby was 2 years old. Here my role included the essential taking her to the playgroup, reading to the children, preparing arts and crafts and assisting, taking trips to the park, sport activity and library.
• Preparing healthy meals, sometimes Ruby loves to cook with me. I assisted in tidying up her bedroom, changing the bed, doing the laundry. I also assisted Ruby doing potty training.
2005-2009 Nanny (Private House) Sloane square
2009-2010 The family moved to Surrey KT12 5DE
• Completely responsible for two children: boy age 4 and Girl age 3.
• Performed various duties including: supervising the children, preparing and serving nutritious meals, maintaining a safe and healthy environment, reading to the children, preparing arts and crafts and assisting them, taking trips to the park, sport activity and library.
• Other duties included house cleaning.
• Create a positive child care climate by preparing various activities, playing games, avoiding conflict situations and nurturing self-esteem.
• Perform activities like shopping, cooking, ironing.
2003-2005 Part time Supervisor, Spencer Dry Cleans Co.,Ltd.
• Duties include working in the shop. Customer care and service
• Dealing with customer complaints, enquiries and full responsibility for cash, all goods in and out.
• Managed shop effectively
2003 Part time Chef assistant, Thai restaurant.
• Developed excellent cooking skills especially Thai food.
• Capable of working under pressure in fast moving and often stressful environment
2002 Account Executive, Production Story Organization Co.,Ltd Thailand.
• Event, Coordinator.
• Organise and create presentation for launch of new product, fashion show, cosmetic.
• Accomplished good grammatical communication skill in customer service.
Certificate of registration from Ofsted
Common Core Skills and Knowledge for people working with Children by OCN Certificate
Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) Certificate
Paediatric First aid Early Years – St John ambulance
Completely clean driving license and my own Car.
Nanny Insurance from Morton Michel
Extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for children, including shopping, teaching arts and crafts,cooking, preparing food, ironing, supervising baths, and educating and amusing the children by reading and taking them on outings
|Last Updated: 17/06/2018|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
Below are the latest reviews for Ketty. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Due to our son starting full-time nursery in the new year, we have sadly had to make the decision to release Ketty who has worked full time with us for the past 1.5 years since our son was 10 months old. She has become an invaluable part of our family and our hope is that she will find a good home to move on to. More than just a nanny, Ketty cares deeply about our son's development and learning, constantly talking to him, creatively coming up with new activities, taking him out to playgroups and teaching good habits. She is extremely conscientious, disciplined and well organised, always keeping the kitchen, his play area and his bedroom in a clean and tidy condition and ensuring that our kitchen supplies are in stock. Ketty is also a great cook and plans and prepares all his meals ensuring he eats a balanced diet. She has the patience of a saint and I have had many other parents ask me how I came to find such an amazing nanny.
Ketty looked after my son (now 6 y/o) part-time when he was 3-6 years. I've experienced many nannies & babysitters and I can honestly say that Ketty is the most incredible woman I've ever known. I real life Mary Poppins. She is an absolute natural with children. She is an excellent communicator, teacher, play-fellow. I think her secret is that she genuinely respects children as well as caring for them deeply. I cannot recommend Ketty highly enough. You would be VERY lucky if she is able to look after your children.
We had the pleasure of Ketty joining our family of two boys (2 and a half and 6 months old) on a temporary basis. Ketty built a great relationship with both children and managed to help us potty train our eldest, correct his eating habits and help him to sleep on his own in his room. She truly is a supernannny! We were sorry to see Ketty leave but we had to travel abroad for some time. Do not hesitate to employ Ketty as a nanny. She has extensive knowledge and experience with children and is extremely trustworthy and reliable.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.