More Than Seventeen Years Of Experiences In Childcare
• Experienced With PTSD, Bereavement, Separation Anxiety, ADHD, IPT And Behaviour Management
• First Aid Trained
• Safe Guarding Children
• NVQ Level 2 in Childcare
• Bereavement and Grief Counselling Diploma
• Teaching And Learning At Home
• Children’s Perspective On Play
• Attachment In Early Years
• Early Years Foundation Stage Planning
• The Impact Of Childhood Maltreatment On Mental Health
• Understanding ADHD: Current Research And Practice
• Teaching Students Who Have Suffered Complex Trauma
• Introduction to child psychology
• DBS Updated Service
10 Years Of Nannying Experiences
3 Years Of Room Leader At A Nursery
Raised My Sister From The Age Of 4- She is now 21
I have 17 years childcare experience,
with ages 4months - 12 years old
(2010 - present)
I have experience of up to four at a time (sole charge)
Three years nursery (room leader)
with ages 10months - 5 years old
(2007 - 2010)
I have experience of up to four children at a time (sole charge)
Babysitting from 2004 - present
Experience of up to 5 chilren at a time (sole charge)
I do not have newborn experience
Experienced with PTSD, Bereavement, Separation Anxiety And Behaviour Management
NVQ LEVEL 2 & 3 IN CHILDCARE
FIRST AID 12 HOUR COURSE
UNDERSTANDING OF EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE
SAFE GUARDING CHILDREN
LOOKING FOR AN EASY GOING ADHOC/BABYSITTING/PARTTIME ROLE, WHERE THE CHILDREN COME FIRST
|Last Updated: 24/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
£11 an hour take home day time
£10 an hour take home evening time
My Local Schools
- Training Certificate: Teaching & Learning (added 20/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Children & Play (added 20/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Attachment In The Early Years (added 20/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Grief & Bereavement (added 20/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 10/08/2020)
- Reference: Miss Hall (added 10/08/2020)
- Reference (added 04/08/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 04/08/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for NannyK. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Kathryn has been offering us ad hoc babysitting for my 9 month baby. She is punctual and friendly and my baby seems very happy in her company. Kathryn keeps me up to date with progress and sends me pictures which reassured me she is in good hands.
Response by NannyK on 23/08/2020:
Thank you for your review Becky 😁😁
Kathryn helped babysit 4 children under 6, so that we could have uninterrupted lunch out with our friends! Highly recommended.
Response by NannyK on 19/08/2020:
Thank you so much Kicky 😁
I was visiting Reading and needed a babysitter for the evening, plus it was my first time leaving my 10 month old with a stranger. I'm so glad that it was Kathryn! She was capable, friendly and my son took to her straight away. The evening went smoothly thanks to Kathryn and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. It was such a relief to know my son was in such capable hands, thanks Kathryn!
Katherine is a natural. She arrives on time, is trustworthy, fun, kind and thoughtful.
She even tells stories “from her head”, which my boys absolutely loved. I always know my children will have fun as well as be well cared for when she babysits.
We are honestly relieved to have found her. We recommend her highly.
I couldn't be happier with Kathryn. My son loves her and I feel so comfortable knowing she is with my children. She arrives on time and is very flexible. I highly recommend her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.