Childminder in Bedford
Babysitter in Bedford
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Sep 2009 Last Updated Dec 2021 Last Login 19 Jan 2022
im a registered nurse/midwife with lots of experience ,im ofsted registered for over 12 yrs pediatric first aid training, child protection, safeguarding,cache level 3.diploma in home based child care. and nvq level 3 in child care and development, children and young people
assessor qualifications and many more .
i offer a home from home enviroment.good quality learning opportunities where children are given choices and allowed to develop to their full potential .
i provide well balance home cook meals .
once/twice weekly we attend drop in centres and mothers and toddlers group.
i have a big garden where children can have a lot of outdoor activities and play.
12years experince as a childminder and am a mother of 3 lovely children with many years experience of caring for friends and family children over the years.
I'm also a full time foster carer for Borough of Haringey..
registered nurse/midwife first aid trained in paediatric child protection. cache level 3 diploma in home base child care. nvq in child care and development. qualified nvq level 3 assessor.
7:am 7 pm mon-fri;full time and(hours can be negotiable).
part/time places also available
and after school.time negotiable
plus I do drop off and pick up local schools in wootton bedford..
|Last Updated: 28/12/2021|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Lancasterian Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Risley Avenue Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Francis de Sales RC Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Paul's and All Hallows CofE Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Paul's and All Hallows CofE Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Harris Primary Academy Coleraine Park
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Pembury House Nursery School
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.