Dear Mums and Dads,
My name is Rachel. I am a warm, fun and reliable person who really enjoys spending time with children. I have been brought up and privately educated in London. I have over ten years experience in working with children. Six of these years, was working as a full time/sole charge nanny to three children and I have also been babysitting for various families since I was just sixteen.
I recently completed an accredited course in Post Natal Care and was given a distinction. I also have a recent enhanced DBS and First Aid certificate.
I am looking for babysitting, temporary nanny, maternity nurse and night nanny roles.
Please feel free to get in touch if you feel I may be a good fit for your family.
I'll look forward to hearing from you.
- I have just come to the end of a full time sole charge position where I was looking after three children - Louis (4), Rose (9) and Charlie (11). I worked for the family for two and a half years.
- For over a year I worked as a full time sole charge nanny to a little girl named Tatiana, she was 18 months when I started the job.
- I worked as a full time sole charge nanny to three children Rex (4), Hector (7) and Amelia (9). I worked for the family for nearly three years.
I have been babysitting for various families since I was 16 years old.
Accredited Level Three Post Natal Care - Newborn Education Services and Training (NEST)
B.A in English Literature
3 A levels in English Literature, Media Studies and Theatre Studies.
7 GCSEs in Maths, Single Science, French, English Literature, English Language, Drama and Media Studies.
Available to start work immediately.
|Last Updated: 03/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 25/09/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certficate - Rachel Fig (added 25/09/2019)
- UK Passport (added 25/09/2019)
- DBS Check (added 25/09/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.