Carol Cl's Reviews

Childminder

5 stars 5 out of 5
3 ratings

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for Carol Cl. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Carol made this transition so much easier for me and my partner. We have never had a child minder before but from our first meeting with Carol we both felt at ease. Carol looked after our daughter from 6 months old and the bond that they built was AMAZING!!!

Cleo has developed so much in Carol's care!!

We have always had our children in a routine and Carol fit in to our routine perfectly.

I can not put into words how helpful Carol was for me and my partner not only that the love and care she had/has for our daughter!!

I would recommend Carol to our friends and family and anyone who is looking for childcare.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Parent Parent on 09/11/2018

Carol has excelled all our expectations as a childminder. Our four year old son settled into Carol's house in his first week and he thoroughly enjoys his time with Carol and her family. For us and our son she has become more like a family friend than a childcare provider. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Carol to others and we hope she will have capacity to care for our younger daughter when the time comes.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Parent Parent on 22/12/2017

Previously all my children have been in private day nurseries until one incident made me change my mind! I moved my son to Carol (I loved her from the minute I met her) and I have never looked back. My son have thrived so much more here than he ever did at the nursery. I never thought child-minding would be better than day care but it is with Carol.

Carol spends a lot of time and effort planning activities, which the children will enjoy, while they are learning so much at the same time. Her house is spotless and well equipped, garden is a child’s haven and she makes home cooked food every day.

I love how she spends time communicating with parents each day - she never makes you feel like she is in a rush or too busy to listen. The pictures she sends and updates she gives during the day is priceless - as a working family you miss the little things your child does when they develop - Carol recognises this and makes sure you are kept updated.

She is flexible, honest and really well priced - I will be sad when my son goes to school! I would highly recommend Carol for children of any age - she is a super star!

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Parent Parent on 28/09/2017

Log in to see all 12 reviews or leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.