I am a 26 year old patient, caring and fun individual living in Darlington who loves spending time with children. I treat the children I care for as I treat my own and from working in this way I have made life long friendships with previous families and children I have cared for.
I now have my own baby girls who were born in March 2018 and July 2019. Therefore any position I take would need to be comfortable with them coming with me if needed.
I am a Level 5 qualified, OFSTED registered, Early Years Practitioner. As well as raising my own babies, I have 9 years hands on experience caring for children from newborn - 14 years. I also have 5 years experience working as a full time nanny before I had my eldest, Isabelle. I am CRB checked, paedicatric first aid trained and also have a level 2 food hygiene certificate, safeguarding training and health and safety training.
I am also self employed, so I arrange my own tax return with HMRC.
I hold public liability insurance and business insurance on my car.
I hold a full clean UK license and have my own car.
I have been working as a professional nanny/babysitter/mother's help for 5 years in this time my main positions have been:
- (September 2018 - present) school drop off and pick ups for 3 boys aged 12, 9 and 6 on a monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- (January 2016 - January 2018) (left to have my own baby) full time nanny to baby A who was 5 months old when we met and her older sister who is now 4. My role involves everyday care of the girls, taking V to school and back, we go to dancing on a Wednesday and library every Thursday. I've also been proxy parent for the girls when their parents have been out of the country for holidays. I have accompanied my nanny family on many holidays and stay overnight when needed.
- (August 2015 - September 2015) Holiday nanny for twin boys aged 3. This role involved entertaining the boys everyday with outings to the park, soft play etc.
- (December 2014 - December 2015) full time sole charge nanny to 6 month old twin girls. Within my role as nanny for the twins I took care of their everyday needs, weaned them using combined method of baby led and puree, aswell as taking them on outings everyday and to any doctor/health visitor appointments.
- (September 2014 - September 2018) working as a night nanny two nights per week caring for 3 boys aged 1, 4 and 7
- (June 2013 - December 2014) Part time nanny/mothers help to twins who were 7 months old when we first met. Now they are 3 and start nursery soon!
- (November 2013 - November 2015) Part time nanny/babysitter to 4 children, 8, 4, 3 and 7 months. Some days having sole charge of all 4 children which involves making tea, giving them baths and putting them to bed.
- Part time nanny/babysitter for a 3 year old little boy with Autism and his 5 year old sister.
- Summer nanny to a little girl aged 5.
- Regular babysitter for 4 children, 3 boys aged 5, 7 and 9. Girl aged 12.
- Regular babysitter for 4 children. Premature little boy aged 6 weeks (his care involved administering medicine and first aid as he used to stop breathing), 3 girls aged 2, 4 and 5.
- Regular babysitter for one little boy aged 8 years.
- Regular babysitter for 3 children in Middleton St. George aged 3, 8 and 14.
- Regular babysitter for one little girl aged 7.
References available on request.
I hold Level 3 apprenticeship qualification in working with children and young people
Also a level 4 and 5 (foundation degree) qualification in Early Years.
OFSTED registered (02.12.14)
Paediatric First Aid
GCSE's in Child Development, Maths, English, Science, RE and ICT
AS levels in Psychology and Sociology
CIEH Health and Safety at work Certificate
CIEH Food Hygiene Certificate
Safeguarding Children Certificate
Autism Awareness Certificate
Wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays. Sunday’s.
|Last Updated: 14/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £6.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.