My name is Ines and I am looking for a family who need help in the evenings, overnights or weekends.
I am reliable, confident, fun, very enthusiastic, punctual, caring person who can be relied upon to produce a quality standard of work at all times. I am very creative person and use my skills in imaginative and fun ways. I am DBS checked; first aid trained and have 17 years of experience
I live in Chiswick area.
- Have 17 years of professional experience in the childcare
- Have been worked with children of all ages from (5months -12years)
- Worked with 3 sets of twins
- Have experience with big families, up to 5 children
- 2 years of experience with special needs child (Down syndrome)
- 5 months of experience working in the Montessori Nursery as a Learning Supporter Assistant
- 2 years of experience working in the Montessori Nursery as a Teacher Assistant
- Last 3 years have been working as a swimming instructor at private membership club Laura Sevenus
- From November 2018 I am qualified Maternity Nurse (postnatal)
- Non smoker
- Clean British driving licence
- Excellent references
- CRB check
- First aid
2018 OCN Maternity Nurse Training postnatal
2015 STA Swimming award
2010 Early years and Childcare
In the evenings, overnights and weekends
|Last Updated: 03/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £20.00 per hour (net)
Night Nanny/Maternity nurse £15
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.