Childminder in Farnham
Babysitter in Farnham
Female Member since Aug 2012 Last Updated Jun 2021 Last Login 12 May 2022
Little Ducklings Childminders is based in Farnham, Surrey. It is run by Charlotte, who is 38 years old. I live with my husband, two daughters who are 9 and 6 and our newest addition to the family Oscar who is 2. Our daughters attend Potters Gate Primary School in Farnham which they thoroughly enjoy.
My email is
I have UK Qualified Teacher Status and have been teaching for ten years in state schools and in the independent sector. I specialised in the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. I have years of experience working within the UK curriculum and am passionate about teaching. I have experience in caring for children of all ages including new born.
I am keen to keep the number of children in my care small, which means they'll have plenty of individual attention.
I am a parent myself, and have used a childminder in the past with my own child. Please feel comforted that you are leaving your child with someone who has experience and confidence when caring for children.
From a practical viewpoint, I can be flexible re: days and about pick-up and drop-off times.
Choosing childcare in my home environment means your child can enjoy real-life learning experiences like cooking, shopping, gardening, mealtimes and outings to the park and library. We can be spontaneous too - making the most of different weathers as a great opportunity for outdoor play and learning.
* ChIP - March 2016 [Compulsory Childminding Course]
* QTS [Qualified Teacher Status] - 2007
* PGCE [Postgraduate Certificate in Education] - 2006
* BA Hons - 2004
* Full Paediactric First Aid Training - April 2016 and July 2020
* Emergency First Aid in the workplace - March 2016
* Safeguarding Children Programme - March 2016 and July 2020
* I have two DBS certificates - an ofsted and a teaching one. My ofsted is due for renewal 10/10/21 and teaching due for renewal 27/01/2022
I work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays term time only.
|Last Updated: 11/06/2021|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
£8.00 per hour - day time childminding
£10.00 per hour - before and after school pick up
My Local Schools
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding (added 13/09/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid Training Part Two (added 13/09/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid Training (added 13/09/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 15/11/2016)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 15/11/2016)
- Full CV (added 15/11/2016)
- First Aid Certificate: Surrey First Aid Training (added 15/11/2016)
- Reference: Reference 1 (added 15/11/2016)
- Utility Bill: Council Tax (added 15/11/2016)
- UK Passport (added 15/11/2016)
- DBS Check (added 15/11/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.