Nanny in Scarborough
Babysitter in Scarborough
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Aug 2012 Last Updated Jan 2021 Last Login 01 Mar 2021 Email
Hello, my name is Chloe and I am 26 years old. I am a Level 3 qualified childcare professional with over 7 years experience in nurseries. I am a friendly and confident individual who has a passion for caring for children and providing fun learning experiences.
In my 7 years experience of working in nurseries I have mainly worked with children 2-3 years, although I do have experience with babies and preschool age, I have gained a lot of knowledge in toilet training and building children’s speech and language skills. I have mainly been in supervisor and deputy manager positions in my job positions. I love working with children and enjoy planning fun and creative activities for children to explore and also going on different outings in the community. In my past roles I have always really enjoyed making different learning resources for the children which I know they will enjoy and benefit from.
I have cared for many different children over the years and have made strong relationships with families over the years, many of whom I am still in contact with and would be willing to provide character references for me.
I am currently qualified to Level 3 in Childcare and I am also completing my degree in Early Childhood with the Open University. I always strive to gain new knowledge and update my learning and have completed many different courses which are relevant to my career and also areas I am passionate about. Some of the different courses I have completed include:
- Awareness of Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- COVID-19 Awareness
I have up to date Safeguarding training and have completed a Paediatric First Aid Course in January 2020. I am DBS checked and I am on the DBS update service.
I am very friendly and organised and feel that a nanny position would be perfect for me as I enjoy providing a more individualised and caring approach for families.
I am currently learning to drive and hope to have passed my driving test in the next few months. I am willing to travel for a nanny job but preferably no further than York although this can be discussed.
I have over 7 years experience in working in private day nurseries.
In both job positions I have been supervisor of the Toddler Room (2-3 years) and I was also Deputy Manager in one of my job positions.
I have a lot of experience in Toilet Training and building children's communication and social skills.
• BA (Hons) in Early Childhood – Due to finish in July 2021
• CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education – Achieved in 2012
• Full Paediatric First Aid Course (12 Hours) – Achieved on 18/01/20
• NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism – Achieved on 17/09/19
• NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health – Achieved
• Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading – Achieved on 03/01/18
• TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People – Achieved on 15/11/19
• Prevent Training – Achieved on 16/02/20
• COVID-19 Awareness – Achieved on 08/10/20
• Exploring Curriculum and Pedagogy in the Early Years – Achieved 16/01/20
• Safeguarding Children – Achieved on 11/09/19
• Food Safety and Hygiene – Achieved 15/09/19
• Food Allergy Awareness – Achieved 15/09/19
• Working in Partnership with Parents – Achieved on 06/10/19
• Outdoor Provision – Achieved on 08/10/19
• Outstanding Practices – Achieved on 19/10/19
• Encouraging Positive Behaviour – Achieved on 20/10/19
• Speech and Language – Achieved on 16/02/20
• Motivating Boys in Early Years – Achieved on 22/10/19
• Maths and Literacy in Early Years – Achieved on 17/04/20
• Illness and Infection Control – Achieved on 19/06/20
• Paediatric First Aid (Refresher) – Achieved on 21/06/20
I am currently looking for a job as a Nanny. I may also be available for some babysitting in the Scarborough Area.
|Last Updated: 06/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 05/01/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.