Hello, my name is Heather and I am married with a four year old daughter. I am NNEB qualified and have over 20 years experience working within childcare.
I have worked in nursery settings and as a nanny and have recently completed a childminding course, registered with Ofsted and set up Puddle Jumpers Childminding in Broughton. I provide a caring and happy home from home environment for children. We enjoy playing games, craft and messy play, cooking/baking activities and make time for plenty of fun outdoor activities.
* Sole charge nanny experience.
* Many years experience working in nursery settings with children of all ages.
* I was previously employed as a part time
personal assistant for a young
boy who is on the autistic spectrum.
* NNEB Diploma in childcare.
* Level 2 NVQ for supporting teaching and learning in schools.
* Literacy level 2.
* Numeracy level 2.
* Paediatric first aid.
* Cache level 3 childminding course.
Full time or part time hours from April 2019.
|Last Updated: 12/07/2019|
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
£4 per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.