I am a Brazilian national who has lived in the UK for many years. I speak both English and Portuguese. I have UK residence.
I am a happy and outgoing person who loves kids and working with them. I am dynamic and I love to spend time with kids and help them play and learn.
- I have extensive experience looking after young children between the ages of 1 to 6 years old, carrying out all of the duties and requirements of this role, and I have particular experience with twins.
- Babysitting, providing daily care - including playing with the kids, and keeping them entertained, food preparation and feeding, changing clothes where required.Providing a safe and fun environment for kids to grow and learn. Taking them to visit parks and play areas ensuring that they remain stimulated throughout the day. I believe children should have experiences of all different activities and I enjoy taking them to visit different attractions such as museums and historical landmarks.
- I am a qualified Childminder with extensive experience working within a childcare environment along side another childminder. Looking after a group of up to 8 children (up to 2 1/2 years of age) providing them with daily care including engaging them in fun and educational activities.
I have over 13 years experience as a nanny, baby sitter and assistant childminder and can provide references if required.
Paediatric First Aid Certificate
|Last Updated: 06/09/2018|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.