I have a BA Hons in Early childhood development and education. I am bright, enthusiastic and energetic. I am a trustworthy individual who enjoys caring for others.
Sept 2016- current
Working at a nursery in Tunbridge Wells as a key teacher.
Cover maternity leave until February for 4yr old and 9yr old. After school and full time in the holidays.
Jan'2016 - June 2019
Nanny for 4yr old before and after school four days a week. Full time four days a week in holidays.
Jan'15 - Jan'16 nanny for a 4yr old with social development delays on the autism spectrum in London have now relocated to tunbridge wells.
Previously a live in matron in a mixed boarding house working with children aged 7-10, providing pastoral and medical care.
• First aid, dealing with daily prescription needs and sickness.
• Liaising with parents & staff regarding students’ progress and needs.
• Maintaining safety within the boarding house.
• Managing & creating activities.
• Dealing with specific individual needs.
• Organizing and teaching life skills.
• Providing a homely, happy & caring environment, enabling the children to maximize their potential.
Previous nanny experience working with twin boys of 15months mothers help.
Sole charge of boys 3,8 & 11yrs. Another sole charge of 2yr old.
Also have some baby experience through nursery placement and temp nanny role.
I have first aid training paediatric and at work first aid.
10 GCSE's grade C+. 3 A-levels C+.
BA Honours degree in Early childhood and Education
Currently covering maternity leave until February for after school care Monday-Thursday. Alongside preschool teaching Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
Availability Tuesday & Thursday day time
|Last Updated: 21/11/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.