I am an enthusiastic Primary School teacher with experience in both Key Stages. Additionally I have 3 years of experience working in Year One so I am very familiar with Phonics. I have also previously tutored children in preparation for KS1 SATS and I have also tutored children up to Year 5.
I am happy to assist your child with the reading, phonics, writing, maths, language skills, grammar as well as with homework help and spellings practice.
My aim is to engage children so that learning does not seem like a chore and through the use of games, stickers and certificates I encourage the child to focus and actively challenge themselves.
Having experienced working in a number of schools in London I have an excellent understanding of the vast barriers to learning children may have (Special Educational needs, language barriers etc.) and I have learnt ways to overcome these barriers.
Please send me a message with any questions you may have and I would be happy to answer. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with your child to help them exceed their expectations of themselves and become an active learner.
- Trained for 3 years in Primary Education at St Mary's University.
- Taught in KS1 for 3 years and currently teaching in KS2 ( Year 4).
- Currently tutor children in KS2.
- Been through an OFSTED inspection where the school was graded outstanding.
- previously science and Humanities leader
- Previously completed a placement in special needs school.
- Currently member of the senior leadership team, phase leader for KS1 and english coordinator for KS1
Ten GCSE's A*-C (Including English, Maths and Science)
Three A levels: Theatre Studies A, Politics A, Religious Studies C,
One AS level: English Literature C.
2nd Degree Honours Primary Education BA with QTS from St Mary's University
Evenings Monday-Thursday and Saturday mornings
|Last Updated: 21/03/2021|
- Tutoring from £40.00 per hour
£40 an hour
- Exam Certificate (added 24/06/2018)
- DBS Check (added 24/06/2018)
- UK Passport (added 24/06/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.