This course provides an overview of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) for those that work with children and young people. At EduCare they ensure that all their courses are written and endorsed by experts. This course has been written in partnership with SEND specialists at Connect.
This course covers the causes, prevalence, symptoms and diagnosis through to treatment and how to support children with ADHD in schools. By the end of this course you will:
• 1. know what ADHD is
• 2. be able to recognise the cause, prevalence and symptoms of ADHD
• 3. understand how ADHD is treated
• 4. be aware of how to report concerns about ADHD
• 5. know how ADHD can affect learning
• 6. learn practical tips to support those with ADHD.
• Written in partnership with experts at Connect.
• One module with a multiple choice questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free