Everyone involved in sport and education has an important role to play in the management of concussion and this course is designed to provide the essential knowledge to help keep everyone safe. At EduCare we ensure that all of our courses are written and endorsed by experts. This course has been produced in partnership with Return2Play, a leader in sports medicine providing injury management solutions to grassroots sports.
This course provides an overview of what a concussion is, how signs and symptoms may present in an injured person and how to manage the injury. By the end of the course you will:
• 1. Understand what concussion is.
• 2. Recognise the signs and symptoms that may suggest a concussion has occurred.
• 3. Learn what the immediate and ongoing management of concussion should be.
• 4. Be familiar with the “red flags” that indicate an injured person should be transferred for urgent medical assessment.
• 5. Be able to identify what the risks are following a concussion and how they can be minimised.
• Produced in partnership with Return2Play.
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
• A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £9.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free