Safeguarding when Employing Tutors and Coaches
This course is for those working in an education setting that employs tutors and coaches of any discipline. It outlines key safeguarding measures for multiple teaching environments, so that you can protect the children and young people with whom you work. It includes important information about the recruitment process, data protection, health and safety, child protection, online safety procedures, and good practice.
• One module with multiple-choice questionnaires
• One CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
What the course covers
• Recruitment and DBS checks
• Data protection
• Health and Safety
• Child Protection
• Online safety policy and procedures
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £12.60 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available