Social Marketing for Early Years Settings
Social media is a low cost, high impact tool to promote your service to families in an increasingly competitive market. This course will help you to get started on social media by giving practical information and guidance. You will learn how to manage your social media presence and explore the best ways to promote your early years service. Social Media Marketing for Early Years Settings is written by experts at the Early Years Alliance.
Why social media?
• An overview of social media and how it can help your business
Different social media networks
• Different social platforms and their uses.
• Suggestions for using social media to promote early years services.
Setting up and promoting your social media presence
• Creating an account.
• Promoting your page.
Content creation and best practice
• Thinking about your audience.
• Creating relevant, engaging and useful content.
• Encouraging interaction.
How to engage and measure impact
• Engaging your audience.
• Reviewing analytics.
• Measuring success.
Responding to comments and negative feedback
• Interacting with your audience by replying to comments and questions.
• Responding to negative feedback and abusive or profane posts.
• Safeguarding issues.
Social media policy and security
• Agreeing acceptable use.
• Creating a social media policy.
• Security measures for social media accounts.
• Written by experts at the Early Years Alliance.
• A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire.
• One CPD hour with a personalised downloadable certificate.
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This online training course normally costs £18.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free