Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years
This course covers what SEND is, legal obligations, different models of disability, how to create an inclusive early years environment and effective partnerships that will benefit children in your setting who have SEND.
This Pre-school Learning Alliance course covers:
• What SEND is
• The law and SEND
• The different models of disability
• The different areas of needs
• How to create an inclusive early years environment
• How to develop partnerships that will help to support children with SEND
This course also includes case study activities to help contextualise the learning content as well as reflective and knowledge check questions, drag and drop activities and video content to support and cement key learning points.
• Written in partnership with the Pre-school Learning Alliance
• Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
• Two modules with multiple choice questionnaires
• Two CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
• 70% pass mark
How to apply
This course normally costs £17.50 but is available free to Childcare.co.uk gold members. For more details see our online training page.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Create a free account
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free