Law Hub - Access over 1000 free sample legal contracts, letters, templates and guides
What is Law Hub?
Individuals and businesses often need help with everyday legal issues on topics such as employment, health and safety, trading and contracts, cyber and data, property, intellectual property, debt and insolvency.
The Law Hub provides practical DIY templates and guidance around these topics, which saves you and/or your business time and money.
The Law Hub is written and created by a team of expert solicitors who have a huge wealth of experience advising on daily business issues.
What does Law Hub include?
Law Hub includes:
• 750+ DIY contracts, policies, forms, and letter templates
• 420+ straight-forward legal guides
• 350+ links to key resources
• Up-to-date information on new legislation and case-law
• Easy to use – online, mobile and tablet
• Live chat available Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
How to I get access to Law Hub?
Law Hub normally costs £189 + VAT per year but is provided completely free to all members of our insurance scheme. Our insurance scheme is available free to all qualifying gold members with approved profiles in the childminder, nanny, babysitter, nursery nurse, maternity nurse and private tutor categories.
Access Law Hub now
To access Law Hub please click below the button below and follow the instructions on the insurance dashboard page.
Law Hub is provided by Markel Law LLP. Markel Law LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No 459781 and registered in England and Wales. Registered Number OC325244.
Don’t have an account? Register free today
Sign up in one minute, no payment details required.
Member benefits include:
- Add a free profile detailing your requirements or services
- Search by postcode for local members near you
- Read and reply to messages for free
- Optional paid services available