Laura Te's 5 Star Reviews
Nanny
Showing only 5 star reviews
Below are the 5 star reviews for Laura Te. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We were incredibly lucky to have Laura as our nanny from January 2025 until end of July 2026, caring for our 18-month-old son. Her responsibilities included preparing and giving him breakfast and lunch, changing his nappies, and most importantly, keeping him engaged, happy, and entertained throughout the day.
Laura was always reliable, trustworthy, and punctual. We never had to worry when our son was in her care, as we trusted her completely. It was clear from the start that she was highly qualified and experienced, and this truly set her apart. Her professional childcare knowledge, combined with her natural warmth and kindness, made a huge difference to our son's daily routine and development.
Laura was wonderful at finding age-appropriate activities, singing songs, playing games, and keeping our son engaged in a fun and nurturing way. She showed tremendous patience and genuine care towards him, and it was lovely to see the bond they developed. Our son absolutely adored her, and it was obvious that she genuinely cared for him and enjoyed spending time with him.
As parents, we felt 100% confident leaving our son in Laura's care. She quickly became a valued part of our family, and we remain in contact with her even now. We are extremely grateful for everything she did for us and for our son during her time with our family.
We wholeheartedly recommend Laura to any family looking for a caring, dedicated, trustworthy, and highly professional nanny. Any family would be fortunate to have her, and we cannot speak highly enough of her.
by
Agnes
on 24/09/2026
Laura has been looking after my 22 month old girl for almost six months now. From the moment we met Laura she made us feel very comfortable and was very welcoming. Paige settled in straight away and loves going, she never wants to leave as she’s having so much fun.
I love getting a diary of what they have done during the day as I feel like I’m not missing out and also I can talk about her day with her. Paige also brings home drawings and pictures she has made.
Paige is very confident and her speech is improving daily. The variety of toys, books and activities mean she doesn’t get bored and learns a lot.
I would highly recommend Laura, she is reliable, professional and caring. Everything you would want in a childminder.
by
Parent
on 27/02/2017
Tom has been going to Laura since he was six months old, and settled in with ease, thanks to the warm and friendly environment provided. He loves going each day, and has developed into a confident little boy.
Laura has a vast array of toys, both indoor and outdoor, to keep the children in her care occupied and entertained, which have helped develop both his motor and social skills. I love the ‘drawings’ he brings home for us, each dated so that we can look back on them and see his development.
Laura has provided Tom with an evening meal for the past year as he progressed to solid food, which has always been age-appropriate as well as nutritional whilst developing his tastes and appetite.
I would highly recommend Laura for both her professionalism and compassion - it feels like Tom has been taken in as one of the family.
by
Parent
on 20/07/2016
When I met Laura for the first time, I instantly knew that she was the perfect for our 15 week old son. She was calm and kind and gentle spoken, which I knew was what my son needed at such a young age. She made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed knowing that my son would be safe in the lovely environment she has in her own home. She worked on his own routine, which I knew he would not receive in a nursery environment. He settled in very quickly, with no anxiety, he is now 1 and loves going there everyday, and never wants to leave!
Laura engages with him in a kind and professional manner, and also treats us the same way! Every day she does a diary of what he has done, and this is brilliant because I don't feel like i've missed out on anything!
Laura cannot be recommended highly enough! She is absolutely amazing with my son and the other children she minds. Incredibly reliable and organised! The environment is perfectly clean and well catered for the needs of the children, and so so many toys of different varieties and books for them to read!
I have a very happy and content son! and for that I cannot thank Laura enough!
by
Parent
on 22/06/2016