I am a Ofsted registered Nanny with over 20 years' experience within the childcare sector. I enjoy working with children and thrive on the rewards and challenges it brings.
August 2017- Present
Nanny in Durham (St Margaret’s School drop off and pick up/holiday cover)
I care for two children aged 8 and 6 Years before and after School. This involves school drop off and pick up, taking the children to after school activities, Helping with school homework/learning, preparing and serving meals. Liaising with the children’s parents and being a positive role model.
April 2014 - July 2017
Nanny - Durham (St Godrics School drop off and pick up/Holiday cover)
I cared for two children aged 4 and 6years. This involved caring for their daily needs, preparing and serving meals, playing with the children and providing stimulating activities we had fun doing messy crafts, baking, walks, outings to the park and toddler groups.
September 2013 - May 2014
Nanny - Durham (Neville’s Cross school Drop off and pick up)
I cared for two children aged 5 and 7 years before and after school. This position involved caring for the children's daily needs, dropping off and picking up from school, taking the children to after school activities, helping with homework and providing stimulating and fun activities for example going to the local park, baking and crafts.
November 2012 - April 2014
Nursery Officer part-time in Gateshead
January 2002 - August 2012
Nursery Officer in a Day Nursery in Durham
September 2008 - Present
Baby-Sitting - through a babysitting agency
Current Voluntary Work
I am a Assistant Brownie Leader at Langley Park Brownies. This involves working as part of a team to plan activities around Brownie badges and themes, ensuring that the Brownies have lots of fun and enjoyment whilst helping and supporting them to develop as responsible members of the community. During Brownies I work with children 7-10 years old.
CACHE Diploma in Nursery Nursing
GNVQ Health and Social Care Intermediate level
First Aid renewed- May 2021
I have been registered with Ofsted as a Nanny since May 2014 I was Inspected by Ofsted in May 2016 and found to be covering all aspects of the voluntary register which includes having a childcare qualification, nanny insurance (through childcare.co.uk), updated DBS (this can be viewed on request) and pediatric first aid trained
(These inspections are on a random basis and do not give grades like other childcare providers)
Ofsted fees paid until May 2023.
I am registered for the tax free childcare and can be paid through childcare vouchers.
References from my present and last employer are available on request
I am currently looking for a new Nanny position.
I have flexibility with start dates my current position will end in August due to a change in the parent working arrangements.
|Last Updated: 21/06/2022|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
I’ve currently been working before/after school with school holiday cover added
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Margaret's Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Godric's Catholic Primary School, Durham
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Framwellgate Moor Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Oswald's Church of England Aided Primary and Nursery School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Neville's Cross Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Finchale Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Durham Newton Hall Infants' School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Durham High School for Girls
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Durham Gilesgate Primary School
- First Aid Certificate (added 16/05/2022)
- DBS Check (added 09/03/2017)
- Training Certificate (added 09/03/2017)
- First Aid Certificate (added 09/03/2017)
- Inspection Report (added 09/03/2017)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 11/02/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.