I am a kind, loving and fun nanny. I adore my job and see this profession as my forever career. I am hardworking and reliable with a vast experience in caring for all ages of children. I love spending time with my long term boyfriend and our dog in my spare time. I enjoy seeing my family members too. I absolutely love travelling and trying new cuisines, I also enjoy trips to cinemas and museums.
I have 8 years total experience in childcare, 1 year as a nursery nurse at a private nursery and 7 years private nannying. I have experienced sole and shared charge, proxy parenting, potty training, staying overnight, occasional live in roles, live out roles, school drop off and pick ups, help with homework, housekeeping and a nanny share. Ages I have cared for range from newborn to 13 years old. I am a confident driver of over 10 years driving with my own car for travelling to local playgroups and planned activities. I recently completed my level 3 award in childcare and education, finishing March of 2022.
Level 2 NVQ in childcare
First Aid completed Jan 2020
CACHE level 3 award in childcare and education
|Last Updated: 10/08/2022|
- Babysitting from £14.00 per hour
Rate dependant on location
- DBS Check (added 10/05/2022)
- Training Certificate: CACHE Level 3 award - 2nd certificate (added 01/05/2022)
- Training Certificate: CACHE Level 3 award (added 01/05/2022)
- Training Certificate: Open University - infants social world (added 05/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Open University - Introduction to child psychology (added 05/11/2020)
- Reference: Written nanny reference (added 16/09/2020)
- UK Passport (added 30/06/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 30/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: April current first aid (added 30/06/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.