I am a fun loving mum of five... childcare has always been my passion and I have been busy bringing up my five beautiful children (1 girl and 4 boys) .. I believe providing a safe and secure home environment where children can thrive through play is really important as well as consistent routines, which also ensure children feel safe. I enjoy ..... baking, crafts, being outdoors and visits to local attractions. I aim to provide a stimulating environment for children through positive interactions with them. This is important for building their self-esteem, developing pro-social and problem solving skills and helping with their social, emotional and cognitive learning!
Unsocial hours available by request .
|Last Updated: 21/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Out of School Clubs from £25.00 per day
- Out of School Clubs from £25.00 per week
- Out of School Clubs from £100.00 per month
- Out of School Clubs from £4.50 per afternoon
- Out of School Clubs from £4.50 per morning
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Drapers Mills Primary Academy
- Training Certificate: completion of introduction to eyfs course (added 04/09/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: first aid training certificate (added 30/08/2021)
- DBS Check (added 27/08/2021)
- Training Certificate (added 05/07/2021)
Below are the latest reviews for Melanie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
It is with much pleasure that I'm able to recommend Melanie as a babysitter. She has been taking care of my kids after school hours during the week days as well as doing school runs in the morning and evening. She is kind, compassionate, and always enthusiastic and willing to engage kids. Mel as we call her, always has a smile on her face and my kids love spending time with her. Always comes up with new ideas when it comes to keeping kids engaged.
Mel utilises the time that she spends with kids by teaching them good things and helping them with their homework.
I am glad we found her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.