Hi mummies and daddies.
My name is Sandra and I am 30 years old.
I'm emphatic, cheerful, responsible and with passion for what I do. I come from Portugal, born in South Africa and I am living in Forest Hill.
I am in London for nearly 6 years now.
I love being creative with children, do messy play, taking them out to playgroups, parks. I like to provide experiences through daily basis activities, plan meals and always looking for something different to do. Also keep records of it, if parents desire so you can be part of their day on this way.
I'm flexible and i know the importance of adapt to family's needs.
I can provide references and I am qualified.
It's important to mention that I am allergic and have got phobia to cats.
* Full time Childminder Assistant In Portugal (aged 0-4 years old) 18/10/2010 - 04/09/2011
* Part Time Teacher Assistant in South Africa (aged 4-6 years old) 11/09/2011 - 05/12/2011
* Part Time Nanny in Peckham, Uk (aged 3 years old)
05/10/2013 - 05/04/2014
* Full time Nursery Practitionair in Childbase in Chelsfield, Uk (aged 0-4)
03/03/2014 - 20/06/2014
* Full Time Nursery Nurse in Pitta Patta in Forest Hill,Uk (aged 6m-2years old) 28/07/2014 - 31/12/2015
* Part TIme Nanny in Forest Hill, Uk (1 year old baby, 3 years old girl and 4 years old girl) 09/01/2016 - 23/03/2019
* Part Time Nanny in Sydenham,Uk (twins aged 2 years old) 04/04/2016 - 04/05/2017
* Part Time Nanny in Brockley, Uk ( nanny share 10 months old babies) 09/05/2017 - Ongoing
I've been doing some occasional babysitting jobs as well working alongside with parties for children with Little Disco.
Currently stutying Baby Massage & Baby Yoga
Course in Office Accountant, Secretarial and Administration.
Level 2 in Pediatric First Aid & Safeguarding
Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce
Level 3 (online course) of Early Years Nutrition
BTEC Level 2 in Employment responsibilities and rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young people's settings
Monday and Thursday
|Last Updated: 21/05/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
15£ gross nanny share
Below are the latest reviews for Sandy. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Sandra looked after our daughter at nursery and has also babysat for both our kids. She is absolutely great with them and our youngest adores her. She calls her 'my sandra' and is always asking after her. I would definitely recommend her as a nanny or babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.