My service provides a unique and interesting experience for children and great ease for their parents too. I can speak Urdu and Punjabi fluently, as well as some German if needed. Children will be given fresh, healthy and home-made food if required. I offer flexible hours on any day of the week. I have a spacious house with a large garden for children to play in. My home is easy to access, with driveway parking, bus stop and train station only a minute away. I also offer a pick-up and drop-off service by car. I keep an up-to-date record of the child's development monitoring their age-appropriate needs. I have experience of dealing with children many years.
Previously experienced child-minder - experience of all ages and a school teacher.
First Aid Course
Safeguarding Children Course
Bees, Trees & Dirty Knees Course
Supporting Positive Behaviour (3 - 5 years)
Introduction to Childcare Practice (incorporating Common Core Skills)
Food & Drink Guidelines for Early Years Settings Course
All week - Monday to Sunday
7.30am to 8.00pm. There is no minimum number of hours per session. Open 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Offers overnight care.
Can offer pick-up / drop off from local schools in Morden
0 - 11 years
|Last Updated: 02/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
£5-6 per hour excluding meals.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Training Certificate: Bees, Trees & Dirty Knees (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food & Drink Guidelines for Early Years Settings (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Lead Safeguarding for Childminders (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: The Prevent Duty Training (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Exploratory play for Babies and Children (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children with Additional Needs (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Assessing and Planning for Childminders (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Childcare Practice incorporating Common Core of Skills (added 04/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding children (added 04/09/2019)
- DBS Check (added 04/09/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 04/09/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Mrs Chaudhry. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Mrs Chawdry has been so good to my son,her home environment is very welcoming nice and clean.She is very understanding childminder,caring ,loving and I really appreciate the work she is doing with my son.I would definately recommend her Services you will not be disappointed.
Would highly recommend the services of Mrs Chaudhry. She provided care for my son who recently started a new local school, in which she provided a pick up service. She was extremely accommodating and very flexible for if I needed her services at short notice. My son very much enjoyed his time with Mrs Chaudry in her lovely home in which he was made to feel at home. I have no reservations in recommending her services as a childminder.
Response by Mrs Chaudhry on 08/03/2022:
Thank you for the absolutely lovely review! Greatly appreciate it :)
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.