Nanny in Brighton
Babysitter in Brighton
Female Member since Feb 2014 Last Updated Apr 2021 Last Login 08 Jan 2022
I have been a childminder for 12 years, then decided to become a nanny 9 years ago. I am 47years old & I have been married for 22years with 2 teenage boys 19and 21years old. I am a non-smoker & have 2 dogs so a definite animal lover. I have a beautiful Boxer and a Cavalier Kimg Charles Spaniel, that stays with my father in law. I live in the Saltdean area and have my own car and full driving licence. I am Ofsted Registered and I have experience of children of all ages. I like to do a lot of activities outdoors as you cannot beat a bit of fresh air and the children greatly appreciate this too, weather permitting of course! Other wise I love reading books to the children, which I feel has greatly helped their progress and achievements of their development.We attend libraries frequently which is also a good social interaction for the children. We love making cakes and play dough & generally getting a bit messy & having fun. I feel I do put a lot into helping children reach their full potential & feel proud to see my past children I have cared for, knowing I have helped them by giving lots of help & encouragement to the start of their development.
I feel very confident with my nanny duties as:
- Ensure that the children eat healthy meals every day and helping babies with weaning.
- Very confident with potty training.
- Helping children in the transition from cot to bed.
- Reading books, play games and painting, take children to the library, museums, Aquariums, farms, playgroups, music groups, & swimming also organizing play dates with friends.
- Enjoying doing craft and baking with the children.
- Taking children to friend's birthdays
- Taking the children to the doctor if they need to.
- Bath time, cutting nails, brush teeth.
- Giving bottles, sterilized and change nappies.
I am Ofsted Registered I have been childminding for 12 years and nannying for about 9 years, I take toddlers and babies to lots of music groups and toddler groups which gives them stimulation and social interaction. I have level 3 qualifications in childcare and outstanding references from professional parents I have worked for & I can also give you peace of mind that I am fully first aid trained. I have just finished looking after twins, which I have been caring for them for almost 2 years now. I have experience of all ages ranging from birth to teens & dealing with challenging behaviour. I am very connected with the children I care for and I have really special bonds with them all & I am quite often commented on how attached they have become to myself, (often given the name the pied piper)! I am also studying a child psychology course from birth to teens. I absolutely love cooking so your children will eat like kings, (healthy kings). My son has Coeliac & Diabetes type 1, so I am experienced in making Gluten free food & trained in insulin injections & checking blood glucose levels. If you are interested in my profile, please do contact me and I will not hesitate to contact you. Thankyou for reading and good luck in your search for childcare.
3x certificates in Childminding practice - Cache Level 3,. N.N.E.B. Level 3. Diploma in home-based childcare. Currently studying child psychology birth to teens.
Paediatric First Aid.
5 X G.C.S.E.'s Maths, English, Biology,Physics,Hospitality.
I am available Mondays to Fridays from 7am to 7pm. I am also flexible with any added extra help needed.
|Last Updated: 16/04/2021|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
£10 for one child £12 for two or more children.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Saltdean Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Telscombe Cliffs Community Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Peacehaven Heights Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Margaret's CofE Primary School, Rottingdean
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Meridian Community Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Our Lady of Lourdes RC School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Longhill High School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Peacehaven Community School
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.