Good Day to you, I hope you are well?
My Name is Jade and I am a self-employed Nanny.
I started my career as a Nanny, as I have always wanted to work with children. I begin my education in childcare by gaining an A in my CACHE diploma, followed by an Undergraduate Degree in Childhood Studies BA (Hons), obtaining a high 2.1.
By being passionate about my career and gaining as much knowledge as I can, I feel I can do a holistic job as I have a better my understanding of children and their needs.
I am capable of working on my own as being self-employed it is necessary to keep records, be organised and have effective time management. Nevertheless, I am also able to work in a team as I do when I am with each family, by using effective communication and listening skills, problem solving skills and flexibility.
Due to those points above, I have enjoyed all of my job roles and thus continue to seek more childcare job roles.
If you are happy with my profile, I would be more than happy for you to give me a call or send me a message on here.
Thank you for your time, Jade.
*message for more details.
I am currently employed as a self-employed nanny for multiple children.
Experiences with children and young people :
- Nanny, June 2014 - currently, multiple families.
Experience with babies, toddlers, children & young adults, aged 4 months to 16 years old.
- Saturday Club Support Worker, April 2015 - August 2016, children and young people with additional needs aged 8 - 18.
- Saturday Club volunteer, November 2014 - March 2015, children and young people with additional needs aged 8 - 18.
- Primary school in Mexico, March 2013, children and young people aged 6 - 13.
- Primary school nursery department Nottingham, November 2011, children aged 3 - 5.
- Primary school, Nottingham, February 2011 - May 2011, children aged 6 - 7.
- Primary school, Nottingham, September 2010 – December 2011, children aged 5 - 7.
- Day nursery, Nottingham, February 2010 – July 2010, babies aged 9 - 18 months old.
- Primary school nursery department, Leicestershire, November 2009 – February 2010, children aged 3 - 5.
- Primary school nursery department Nottingham, May 2007, aged 3-5. Children aged 3-5.
(ordered from most recent)
- Soon to be Ofsted registered
- Renewal of First Aid in May 2019
- Level 2 in Food and Hygiene
- Childhood Studies BA (Hons) Undergraduate Degree – High 2.1
- ABC Counselling and Mentoring Level 3 - Pass
- British Sign Language Level 1 - pass; experience of Level 2
Over 30 qualifications.
Full list available on my C.V.
My working hours are:
Monday - 8am until 10pm
Tuesday - 8am until 10pm
Wednesday - 8am until 10pm
Thursday - 8am until 10pm
Friday - 8am until 12am
Saturday - 8am until 12am
Sunday - 9am until 10pm
Also available for Overnight too.
Childcare is Subject to Availability
|Last Updated: 21/08/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
As I am self-employed, I can offer:
- Nanny Sessions at £12 per hour, four hours minimum*
- Special Needs Sessions at £12 per hour, four hours minimum*
- Nanny share for two families at £18 per hour, four hours minimum*
More than two families POA.
- Over-Night stays, it would be £12 per hour until the child/ren go to sleep then £9 per hour until 7am (or if the child wakes earlier) and continued at £12 per hour until the session is finished.
- Event Sessions available POA, support for special occasions; birthday parties, weddings, etc.
Possible mileage fees at 45p per mile, will be added if my car is needed.
Care is provide from birth to 16 years.
*minimum is based on location from my premise to your home.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.