I am 24 years old and live in Church Stretton. I love looking after children and young people, it has always been a joy to me since I can remember. Playing alongside children and letting them do painting, drawing or whatever they want to do, helping them read or reading to them, helping them to write, with homework or just being there to look after them is something I am always willing to do and find comes easy to me. I am always calm, and control behaviour seriously without showing anger. I like to be helpful, and am always ready to be there for other people. I am happy to do basic cleaning such as washing clothes, hoovering and general tidying up after the children.
I completed my NVQ Level 2 back in July 2015 through doing an apprenticeship at a nursery in Shrewsbury. Before I began my apprenticeship, I did a work placement at Church Stretton Primary school whilst I had been doing the Children and Young People's Work Force Course at SCAT. And in year 10, I also did work experience at Woodlands Nursery in Hope Bowdler. I have done babysitting for my older sister who has three kids (aged 10 and under). Through being in all of these nurseries and doing babysitting, not only has it always been a joy, but I have learnt so many ways to keep children and young people happy and entertained. I have looked after children as young as newborn and as old as 13 - I am happy to look after older, if need be.
National Vocational Qualification Level 2 since 2015
First Aid Training Qualification since 2021
I currently do a part-time job Thurs - Sat away from home and another part time job as a TA (currently Mon - Wed, til Christmas. This also means I should be available during the holidays Mon-Wed).
So during the work week, I am available after 4.30pm on a Mon and Wed (I can't do Tues as I have a social activity at 5.30pm)
|Last Updated: 15/10/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Lawrence CofE Primary School
- DBS Check (added 23/05/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (added 03/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 for the Children's and Young People's Workforce Finalised Certificate (added 10/11/2016)
- Training Certificate: Completion of Intermediate Apprenticeship in Children and Young People's Workforce (added 10/11/2016)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings (added 10/11/2016)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 for Children and Young People's Workforce no.3 (added 10/11/2016)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 2 Paediatric First Aid (added 10/11/2016)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce no.2 (added 10/11/2016)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (added 10/11/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.