EXCELLENT RELIABLE NANNY AVAILABLE FROM DECEMBER 2019 - 3/4 DAYS A WEEK
My name is Margherita
I have become a nanny mainly because I love children and have extensive experience looking after them. I love being a nanny because I know I make a difference in the lives of the little ones I come in contact with - even if it's just a one-week temporary job. It gives me joy to know I've been a positive influence in their lives forever. Being a nanny is about having unconditional love for children and that is why I think this is a great job.
I am a fun, caring and responsible individual. I love going for walks in the park, reading and cooking.
I have a Diploma in teaching English as a foreign language which helped me with supervising children's homework, as well as teaching Italian to children. I also studied Psychology which helped me to understand child development. I have just recently completed a Child Psychology course at Birkbeck University.
I am looking for a reliable, respectful, fun family to work with as a part of a team.
Nutrition, art and music are vital elements in my life and I try to expose children to that.
Thank you and look forward to meeting you!
2013- present Nanny Live-out Mr and Mrs Maiorano Beaujan
• Caring for one child since he was 4 months
• Implementing a daily routine
• Feeding, preparing bottles, weaning, introducing solid foods, using fresh ingredients.
• Changing nappy, bathing, attending GP when needed.
• Playing, singing, dancing, stimulating baby’s environment through sounds, touch and listening.
• Walks to the park, visits to local library, zoo, playcentre.
• Making sure baby is safe, happy and above all loved.
2011- 2013 Nanny Live-out Mrs Mary Porcu
• Cared for two children, aged 3 and 7
• Preparing bottles, cooking healthy meals, caring for feeding equipment, changing diapers
• Implementing a daily routine
• Playing with children, taking them on walks\playground
• Reading, singing, playing games, finger painting
Gap year spent travelling in South East Asia, USA, Spain
1995-2009 Personal Assistant-Nanny L.V. Enterprises London
• Caring for a child, aged 5
• Collecting from school, supervising homework, preparing dinner.
• Playing, cycling, attending playdates, organising sleepover, travelling abroad with family
• Providing general secretarial duties: diary management, sorting out & processing post
• Responsible in planning, prioritizing workload to constantly changing deadlines
• Responsible for drafting memos, letters, amending documents & maintaining office files
2018 A Psychological perspective on Child development Birbeck University
2006 CELTA, Certificate in Teaching English to Adult International House, London
2003 Diploma in Psychology, Birkbeck University, London
1999 Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English London Morley College
1997 Certificate in Interpreting & Translation Cybernetics
1993 Certificate in English Accademia Britannica
1994 Baccalaureate in Modern Languages and Humanities Italy
From December 2019 I'm available 3/4 days a week
|Last Updated: 17/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.