Nanny in High Wycombe
Babysitter in High Wycombe
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2014 Last Updated Aug 2020 Last Login Aug 2020 Email
My name is Jessica but prefer to be called Jess
I am 27yrs old
I am from high Wycombe but currently in the process of moving to Beaconsfield with my partner.
I have been driving for 3yrs now and have a clean license.
I have 10yrs experience in childcare both nannying and private day nurseries and have both my NVQ level 2 and Cache Diploma level 3 in childcare. As well as those I am DBS checked and I do withhold a first aid certificate but it has recently expired but I am looking to re-ydo it as soon as I can.
I am friendly, bubbly, outgoing, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. I love being outside in all weathers, love arts and crafts and messy playing, reading, drawing and I love cooking especially meals from scratch.
When I am not working I either babysit, walking our dog, going to the cinema, bowling and socialising with friends.
I also spend a lot of time with my 4 nieces and 4 nephews which are between the age of 4months - 13yrs
I also like spending time on my own reading, doing puzzles, going for walks, walking the dog, going to the gym and just relaxing.
I have studied childcare for over 6yrs now and have worked in childcare (private day nursery and nannying) for 10yrs and have been babysitting for about 7yrs.
I am a very friendly, bubbly, fun and outgoing person and believe that children should have the opportunity to fulfil their needs and requirements.
A little bit about my nannying experience..
I have done a few nanny house keeper roles which involved:
- School drop off and pick up (including after school activities both at the school and other places eg. Swimming, dance and explore learning)
- getting the children up, breakfast, washed dressed and ready for school and then reverse after (homework, dinner, bath and bed)
- planning activities during school holidays (dance, swimming, explore learning, play dates, days out, cooking at home, trips to the park, fun in the garden etc..)
- house work eg. Cooking, cleaning, hoovering, washing, ironing, shopping, changing the beds, helping the children tidy their rooms.
When I had a younger child too I would arrange baby/toddler groups whilst the older children were at school, play dates, walks, trips to the library etc..
- I have done Baby lead weaning, bottle feeding (and sterilising)
- I can change a nappy, potty train and I’ve helped get children into sleep routines both babies, toddlers and older children.
- I have done night feeds and over night stays as well.
I have worked with a range of different ages, the youngest being from birth and the eldest being 13yrs old. I have worked with and helped children with special educational needs and disabilities
As much as I like getting messy, painting, sticking, gloop, sand and water. I also think its important children go out on walks to the library, through woods/country sides, parks and I also believe and like helping the older children do their homework.
Although I know there has to be rules and boundaries I also like to be fun like a friend.
Cache level 2 diploma in childcare
NVQ level 3
paediatric first aid
food and hygiene
Smile Award (teeth care)
I am available to start straight away
|Last Updated: 09/08/2020|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Nannying - minimum £12 per hour
Babysitting - ranges but minimum £9 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.