Looking for some extra hours baby sitting and or ad-hoc on Thursdays or Fridays.
My personal qualities are: positive, fun, kind, honest and loving.
I like to keep active this includes, walking by the river/ sea/ New Forest, also I like running. I am a keen photographer my passion is taking pictures of nature. I am a Christian and like singing in a Worship band at my local church. I enjoy having a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy diet, yoga and meditation.
My other passion is cooking for my family and friends using all types of food and cuisines.
I am currently a part time Nanny for baby of 10months old.
I have cared for children / young people between age’s new-born to seventeen years old for sixteen years in various childcare environments. Five of them early years included being an Ofsted, NVQ3 qualified Nanny, mostly full time live-in roles. I would now like to have an opportunity to work as a part time sole charge nanny in a live out role as I would now like to be part of a family. ‘I am Enthusiastic, fun, caring nanny and have a passion for working with children and building their confidence’.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Hard working, reliable with a good work ethic and I am good at problem solving skills using my own initiative.
• A car driver with business insurance.
• Experience of assisting families with, family rules, reward charts, sleep routine, potty training and organising children’s parties and events.
• Confident and imaginative with creative play and age appropriate activities that cover cooking, gardening, craft, drama and singing.
• Have worked for a large organisation (Mark Warner) as a nanny. This involved various team-orientated roles.
• Have a current paediatric first Aid certificate
Welfare Studies Diploma Level 4
Early Years Care and Education NVQ Level 3
Early Years Care and Education NVQ level 2
I can start mid March 19
|Last Updated: 23/01/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
£12 Net per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.