Master in Early childhood,15Yrs childcare Exp. Montessori diploma.
Ofsted registered childminder & babysitter.
2 grownup Children. My passions are cooking, gardening, sewing and looking after children. My workplace is child friendly, cosy and insured. I provide healthy snacks and drinks. I use EYFS and Montessori method for children education, learning and development. I organize every child’s ILP and work on it. I work as partnership with parents along with their children learning journey.
I work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. For further details, feel free to contact me.
• I have more than fifteen years of experience with working children including abroad.
• New-born experience as I brought up my four children in a healthy and progressive way and they are in high education now. Also I have experience to take care of early years children in my setting.
• I have worked in preschools, Nurseries, children centres, Montessori schools, and primary schools as a teacher.
• I worked for two years in Montessori schools, three years in primary schools, two years in nursery and kindergarten and two years in children centre.
• Babysitting experience as a trustworthy and responsible person.
• MA in Early Childhood Studies (UK).
• BA Hons in Early Childhood and Special Education (UK).
• BA degree and BEd teacher training (abroad)
Montessori Diploma (A.M.I)
• CACHE Level 3
• Home-based childcare
• IT and ECDL qualification
• Business enterpriser qualified
• Pediatric First Aid trained
• Food Hygiene certified
• DBS checked , Safeguarding of children
• Full and clean driving license
• I am available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
• Pick up from local schools.
Charges start from £7/hour
|Last Updated: 02/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
• sibling discount
• Daily childcare, pay as you go with low cost.
• Discount for long hours & full time childcare.
• part time (16 hour weekly) £6.50 per hour
• Full time (30 hours weekly)
£5.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The St Teresa Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Dorothy Barley Junior Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Alamiyah School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Roding Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Dorothy Barley Infants' School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 31/03/2019)
- DBS Check (added 31/03/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 31/03/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for ABChildcare. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I really have no words to describe how lucky I feel meeting Shama and knowing that my little boy is with her. She has been taking care of my son since he was 7 months old and she is doing a great job. She is a professional childminder, very caring and attentive My son loves her and I feel reassured knowing that he is with her. I highly recommend Shama and I hope she will have availability in the future for my son and for my coming kids as well. We love you Shama ❤❤
My daughter loved it. She played a lot until she got tired and slept calmly.
The house is suitable for children.
If my daughter feels safe, your children will be well delivered and safe in this childminder.
Thanks to Shama for the great work.
Shama took care of my son 6 yo and she is very kind hearted aswell as affordable could not recommend her enough very professional.
Shama is a brilliant childminder . First time I have had a childminder for my son and it was great experience with her . My son really likes her and has started to bond with her . She's very professional but is brilliant has such a kind heart i would recommend her to any parent due to my experience with her with my son
Shama has taken care of my daughter(6 yrs) and son ( 1yr) on several occasions, she is excellent at her work, very trustworthy and patient.
I would highly recommend her for any parents seeking childcare.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.