• Ofsted registered childminder, babysitter.• Montessori Diploma • Masters (MA) in Childhood Studies • Tuition Available
• 4 grown up Children, they are in higher education.
• My passions are: cooking, gardening and sewing
• I am certified in the safeguarding children, pediatric first aid and food hygiene to prevent children from any risk of harm.
• My workplace is insured and have public liability insurance which protects my customers.
• I work Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.( Flexibility)
• For further details, feel free to contact me.
8-8:30 am Arrivals and free play
8:30-9:15 am Morning School Run
9:30 am Morning snack
9:30 – 10:15 am Morning nap or quiet time
10:15-12 am Morning activity
12 PM Lunch
12:30-2:30 PM Afternoon nap or quiet time
2:30-3:30 PM Afternoon School runs
4:00 PM Afternoon tea
4:45-6 PM Storytime, activities and tidy up
6 PM Home time
Sliced fruit and milk,
Spaghetti, bolognaise, Jacket potato with cheese and beans
Roast chicken with mixed vegetables, Chicken with rice, Lentil with rice
Pasta with cheese sauce
Jelly, biscuit, rusk, flapjack, cake, yogurt, fresh fruit, ice cream, custard with water
Sandwiches, Mini pizzas, Cheese and biscuits, Crumpet
Croissant sandwiches, Scrambled egg on toast, Cheese on toast
• I have more than fifteen years of experience with working children including abroad.
• New-born experience, I know how to bring up new-born babies/infants as I brought up my four children in a healthy and progressive way
• I have worked in preschools, Nurseries, children centres, Montessori schools, and primary schools as a teacher.
• I worked for two years in Montessori schools, three years in primary schools, two years in nursery and kindergarten and two years in children centre.
• Babysitting experience as a trustworthy and responsible person.
• MA in Early Childhood Studies (UK).
• BA Hons in Early Childhood and Special
• BA degree and BEd teacher training (abroad)
• Montessori Diploma for young children (A.M.I)
• CACHE Level 3
• Home-based childcare
• IT and ECDL qualification
• Business enterpriser qualified
• Paediatric First Aid trained
• Food Hygiene certified
• DBS checked , Safeguarding of children
• Full and clean driving license
• I am available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
• I am flexible for some parents who need before 8 am and after 6 pm and weekends.
• Pick and drop from schools available only for minded children:
NOTE: I couldn’t pick children from their home for dropping off to schools. Parents drop their children to my house first then I will drop children to school.
School detail for pick ups and drops off;
1-Dorothy Barley infant and Junior Academy: Ivinghoe Rd, Dagenham RM8 2NB.
2-Roding Primary School, Hewett Rd, Dagenham RM8 2XS
3- Alamiyah School; 113-115 Marlborough Rd, Dagenham RM8 2ES.
|Last Updated: 12/07/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Childminding from £4.00 per hour
SPECIAL OFFER (Summer Period only)
>Full day fees(8 to 10 hours) only £35.
• MOST COMPETITIVE PRICE IN DAGENHAM
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 31/03/2019)
- DBS Check (added 31/03/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 31/03/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Elementary Care. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Shama is a brilliant childminder . First time I have had a childminder for my son and it was great experience with her . My son really likes her and has started to bond with her . She's very professional but is brilliant has such a kind heart i would recommend her to any parent due to my experience with her with my son
Shama has taken care of my daughter(6 yrs) and son ( 1yr) on several occasions, she is excellent at her work, very trustworthy and patient.
I would highly recommend her for any parents seeking childcare.
Shama has been taking care of my two boys 2 & 6 since July this year, She is reliable,attentive,caring and very genuine, and I feel comfortable knowing they are with her.
My children enjoy her company as much as she does theirs, and it has been an absolute pleasure knowing her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.