• Ofsted registered childminder and weekend babysitter.
• Married and have four grown-up children and they are studying in higher education.
• I have childcare training (Montessori), (CACHE level 3) and ten years of experience.
• My childhood and special education qualification help me to understand the different needs of special needs children. The master level of qualification helps me to understand their physical, emotional and psychological development from the age of 0 to 19.
• I have a safeguard, paediatric first aid, and food hygiene training to prevent children
from any hazards or risk of harm.
• I work all days from 8 am to 6 pm and babysitting.
I have more than fifteen years of experience with working children.
• New-born experience, I know how to bring up new-born babies/infants as I brought up my own four children in a healthy and happy way
• Experience of work with children in preschools, Nurseries, children centre, Montessori school, and primary school as a teacher.
• Babysitting experience as a trustworthy and responsible person.
• MA Early Childhood Studies (UK).
• BA Hons in Early Childhood and Special
• BA and BEd (abroad)
• Montessori trained. (A.M.I)
• Childcare Level 3
• Paediatric First Aid trained
• Food Hygiene certified
• DBS checked
• Safeguarding children
• Full and clean driving license
• I am available from Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm.
• I am flexible for some parents who need before 8 am and after 6 pm and weekends.
• I work all around the year including summer holidays of schools. I offer childcare services on a daily, part-time and full-time basis for parents’ requirements.
• Pick and drop available.
The school picks up available from different local schools.
Some catchment area schools also include where I do pick up from schools are:
1-Dorothy Barley infant and Junior Academy: Ivinghoe Rd, Dagenham RM8 2NB.
2-Roding Primary School:
(a)213 Marlborough Rd, Dagenham RM8 2EX.
(b) Hewett Rd, Dagenham RM8 2XS
3- Alamiyah School; 113-115 Marlborough Rd, Dagenham RM8 2ES.
4- The Saint Teresa Catholic Primary School; Bowes Rd, London RM8 2XJ.
5- Becontree Primary School; Stevens Rd, Dagenham RM8 2QR.
6- Valence Primary School; Bonham Rd, Dagenham RM8 3AR.
|Last Updated: 22/03/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
• I offer childcare services on a daily, part-time and full-time basis for parents’ needs.
• I have flexibility in my fees according to the parent's financial situation or work base.
• Discount available for siblings and full-time(Mon-Fri) childcare.
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
Below are the latest reviews for Elementary Care. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Shama has been taking care of my two boys 2 & 6 since July this year, She is reliable,attentive,caring and very genuine, and I feel comfortable knowing they are with her.
My children enjoy her company as much as she does theirs, and it has been an absolute pleasure knowing her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.