My name is Philippa, I am 26 years old, and have been working in childcare since I completed my CACHE qualification in childcare and education (Level 3 extended diploma) I am OFSTED registered and am on the DBS update service. I also have a recent pediactic first aid certificate.
I am looking for additional work evenings and weekends or the occasional friday which is my day off!
My childcare qualification enabled me to gain experience in a range of childcare settings - A pre school, Day nursery and Primary school.
- I have been babysitting since i was 14 for children between the ages of 4 weeks - 12 years all sole charge) I have got checkable references from these, I am more then happy to email them to you.
- I have had experience with multiples including my latest sole charge role with twins and being a mothers help working with triplet babies and a child aged 2.
- I have worked for larger families with 4 children
- I have had both work experience in a pre school and a placement 2 days a week at a primary reception class, there I planned activities, helped the children with learning, teaching to read and most importantly keep them safe and happy.
11 GCSE's all B and C's including Maths, English & Triple science
Level 3 Diploma in childcare and education - Grade C
- Occasional availability during day time.
- weekend babysitting (both daytime and evening)
|Last Updated: 17/06/2021|
- Nannying from £14.50 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
(we can discuss an appropriate rate depending on what the job requires)
Contact me if you are interested, I would be delighted to help you.
Below are the latest reviews for Philippa. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
She did a great job with babysitting my 18 month old son. She is a polite, responsible person and my son seemed to really enjoy being with her so I felt very comfortable leaving my boy in her care.
We have known Philippa Kay since October 2012 when she first started babysitting for our family. Philippa is a caring and fun loving person, and my kids loved her from the start. She is also reliable and responsible and always has interesting and fun ideas for activities to do with my two, aged 7 and 5. Recently Philippa has done nanny work for us over the school holidays and she has fit right into our routine. I would not hesitate to recommend Philippa!
Phillipa looked after my 11 month old daughter today and did an excellent job! She looked after her from tea time all the way through to bed time (including bath time, snack time and loads of play time!) I would be more than happy to leave my daughter with her any time. Very happy Mummy and and even happier little girl :-)
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.