Nanny in Kingston Upon Thames, New Malden, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Wandsworth, Norbiton And More
Babysitter in Kingston Upon Thames, New Malden, Surbiton, Wimbledon, Wandsworth, Norbiton And More
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2015 Last Updated Oct 2018 Last Login 25 Dec 2019 Email
My name is Sevi and I am a 52-year old mother of two (24-year old daughter and 28-year old son). I am a loving and caring nanny with over 4 years of experience working as a Nanny/Babysitter and more than 25 years of experience in providing excellent nursing care in clinical settings. During my years of experience as a nurse and nanny/babysitter, I have shown to be a very kind, caring and patient individual who takes pleasure in helping people and especially working with children. I enjoy spending time with kids, supporting their development and help them learn as they grow. I am a positive, smiley and playful with kids while trying to keep them active and healthy. I enjoy taking the children to different social events (play/educational groups) and parks where they can meet and play with other children. Currently I am looking for a part-time/full-time position as a Nanny and I am also available for daytime/evening babysitting. I can provide the following documents if requested: diplomas in Nursing and Social Care translated in English, Paediatric First Aid Certificate, DBS, Valid Passport and excellent references.
Finally, I should mention that my English is not very good but this has never been a problem for me to do my job to the highest level.
Thank you for taking the time to check my profile and I am looking forward to your message.
In the past four years I have been working as nanny with children of different ages including newborns, toddlers and children of school age. My daily responsibilities include:
* Organising and maintaining daily routines.
* Fully invested in the children’s safety, development and well-being
* Getting the children ready in the morning and then taking them to various play groups and classes
* Washing and bathing
* Providing healthy meals and snacks
* Providing supervision and constant care
* Encouraging active lifestyle by playing with them and taking them to the park
* Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas
* General housekeeping duties like cleaning, washing up and ironing when additionally agreed
* Paediatric First Aid Certificate
* Diplomas in Nursing and Social Care translated in English
* Studied English language part-time at South Thames College - Wandsworth Campus
* Basic written and spoken English language; Good written and spoken Russian language and fluent Bulgarian language.
I am available to start in the beginning of November 2018.
|Last Updated: 14/10/2018|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.