I really enjoy looking after children and supporting them. I often baby sit for friends and family on the weekends along side the jobs I have had in a variety of child care settings, I am a kind bubbly person. I currently have a level 2 certificate in early years and a level 1 certificate in safeguarding.
I have a variety of experince over the 3 years including; pre schools, nurseries and primary schools.
I was also a nanny for 10 months, carrying out everyday child care tasks, planning fun and educational activities, arranging days out and keeping on top of your normal house hold chores.
My DBS is also on the update service and I can provide a Cv and reference on request.
I have a variety of experience in different settings with a range of ages and abilities.
Level 2 in Early Years, level 2 in Safeguarding, level 3 in Special Educational Needs, level 2 prevent, level 2 food hygiene and COVID-19 assessed.
|Last Updated: 02/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
Rate to be negotiated.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: COVID 19 (added 06/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding level 3, designated officer (added 06/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 4 (added 08/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Effective supervision in early years (added 07/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Nutrition in early years (added 07/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Key person (added 07/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Learning through play (added 06/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: ADHD (added 06/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding (added 06/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to nannying (added 06/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Food safety (added 06/09/2017)
- Training Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 30/08/2017)
- Training Certificate: Special educational needs (added 29/08/2017)
- First Aid Certificate (added 07/12/2016)
- DBS Check (added 07/12/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.