- Easy-going, creative, supportive, team worker, adaptable
- Energetic, flexible and organized
- Able to manage childrens’ behaviour
- Teacher of English for long years to students of any age-range /from 5- 19 years old + adults/
- Nanny, tutor, governess in private households for over 15 years
- University / Master's / Degree as an Expert and Teacher of English Language ans Literature to any age-range
- Refreshing teacher courses at Lake School, Oxford, University of Kent, Canterbury-UK and University of Oregon- USA
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Improving Childrens Learning Through Play- Level 2
- Promoting Positive Behaviour - Level 2
- Food Hygiene and Safety- Level 2
- Child Protection in Education- Level 2
- Prevent Duty- Level 2
- Being a Key Person in Early Years Setting- Level 2
- Administration of Medication- Level 2
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) - Level 2
- Health & Safety in Education: Staff Awareness - Level 2
- Online Safety - Level 2
|Last Updated: 03/11/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 03/11/2019)
- First Aid Certificate (added 03/11/2019)
- DBS Check (added 19/10/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for Zlatka. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We met Zlatka at our home to interview her for a governess position. She is wonderful, obviously very experienced, and she immediately established a rapport with our two young children. She has a very clear understanding of what approaches work best for different personalities and ages. We would consider ourselves most fortunate if she made herself available to work for our family. Someone like Zlatka has her choice of opportunities, i.e. which family she would like to work for. We are interviewing several people for our governess position, and we have yet to meet all the candidates. What I can say is that Zlatka would be a wonderful governess, a great asset to our family, and would likely do a very good job directing the education and development of our children.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.