Nanny in Fulham
Babysitter in Fulham
Female Non-smoker Member since Nov 2015 Last Updated Nov 2016 Last Login May 2020 Email
my name is Chiara. I am an Italian nanny. I believe my experience working with children and my knowledge of arts and crafts would make me a good nanny.
I am a fun, outgoing person. I pay attention to all the details. I am efficient and highly organized. My greatest passions are traveling, reading and drawing.
I've been working with children since I was 18, as Au Pair in Dublin, Ireland.
During my time at university, I've worked more than two years as a nanny (2002-2004) for two children in Italy: Cristina (2 years old) and Gregorio (5 years old). I was responsible for looking after them, feeding the children, getting them dressed and then driving them to school/kindergarten. Other general duties as nanny:
- cooking light and healthy meals
- playing games, sports and fun activities with the children
- performing housework related to child care (cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas/ bedrooms....)
- being a good role model by setting a good example to the children.
After that, I've worked (from 2010 to 2011) with another family in Florence, Italy. The mother was pregnant with the third child. I used to take care of her daughters Valentina and Martina
At the same time, I studied International Studies and Political Science at the university of Florence. After that, I started working in many courts in Tuscany. I speak English fluently and have a good knowledge of French. I also studied and worked in Dublin.
Two years ago, I decided to devote my life to the care and education of children. I attended the “Nanny & Butler” Academy in Rome and I got a certificate as professional nanny with the highest marks. I worked in an International Kindergarten together with American teachers with responsibilities in all areas of teaching, assessment, and coordination of social activities.
* Private Child Care Provider in Pistoia, Italy - Nanny /Babysitter January 2002 - May 2004
- Organizing play activities and outings, creating a stimulating and safe environment for the children.
- Meal planning and preparation for the children, laundering and caring for clothing belonging to the children.
* Private Child Care Provider in Florence, Italy - Nanny/Babysitter April 2010 – June 2011
- Organizing play activities and outings, providing social and intellectual stimulation, setting behavioral guidelines.
- Meal planning and preparation for the children, housekeeping when related to the children.
GENERAL WORK EXPERIENCES / CAREER HISTORY
* Pistoia City Government / Division of Public Affairs, Italy November 2007 - April 2008
· Worked as an administrative assistant on a full time basis with responsibility for the Mayor's Office.
Provided different support functions in different divisions including: scheduling of citizen appointments,
dealing with incoming telephone calls, routing of domestic and international mail, typing of proposals,
filing councillors' documents.
· Managed payroll records, and prepared monthly analytical reports.
· Collaborated with the Office of Citizen Services promoting a positive, productive work environment and
* Public Prosecutors Office of Florence, Italy July 2008 - November 2008
Court Clerk Assistant
· Worked to improve the efficiency of the Court System providing clerical support to the various divisions
and enhance the public understanding of and access to the administrative justice system.
· Prepared confidential legal documentation and correspondence including: litigations, contract disputes, and
human rights violations.
* Criminal Court of Florence , Italy February 2009 - May 2009
Court Clerk Assistant
· Attended all proceedings in Court and notified client of committee hearings on proposed legislation.
· Prepared notices, summons and other court documents as required.
· Scheduled meetings with Judges Staff with respect to targeted legislation.
· Worked as a team member and maintained strict confidentiality of court proceedings, records and
* Court of Pistoia, Italy November 2009 – October 2010
Accounting Clerk Assistant
· Prepared and submitted customer invoices.
· Maintained proper accountability of cash funds and deposits.
- Calculated taxes.
* “Marks & Spencer Group,” Dublin, Ireland September 2011 – May 2012
- Serving customers at the sales counter.
- Using the stock management system to log, check, locate and move stock both in and out of the store.
- Making sure that any item which is removed from a display column is replaced immediately after a sale.
* Dunnes Stores, The Jervis Shopping Centre, Dublin, Ireland October 2012 – May 2013
- Carrying out stock replenishment.
- Providing a friendly and helpful service to customers.
- Ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy at all times.
* “Kindergarten” International Nursery School of Florence, Italy February 2014 – July 2014
Kindergarten Teacher/Supporting Staff
- Managing a structured, stimulating classroom with responsibility in all areas of teaching, assessment,
behavior modification, and coordination of social activities.
- Creating a fun, warm, and exciting atmosphere where children play and learn while strenghtening skills in
areas of fine/gross motor development.
* "Confesercenti" - November 2014 - April 2015
- Handling all accounting material and book keeping in the accounting records.
Education and Training
· “Filippo Pacini” Technical and Commercial School of Pistoia, Italy.
Diploma, Accountancy / Business.
* “Cesare Alfieri” University of Florence, Italy.
Bachelor's degree course in Political Science and International Studies.
· “Nanny & Butler” International Academy and Agency of Rome, Italy.
Diploma of Professional Nanny
|Last Updated: 09/08/2016|
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.