A reliable, accountable and hardworking individual, who always strive to achieve the highest standard possible at any task given. Looking for an opportunity to learn on the job and become a valued and supportive member of a team. Passionate about the children industry and helping children develop their social, emotional, intellectual, creative and motor skills.
• Multilingual: Arabic, French and English
• A friendly and kind person, able to respect the views and opinion of others
• A proactive and supportive team player with the ability to manage groups of children and work under pressure
• Maintain records in full compliance with OFSTED requirements.
Mother help and Nanny 2016- present
Prepare nutritious meals for children and the family, ensuring adherence to strict allergen guidelines
• Creating a safe and stimulating environment for children
• Bathing and dressing, changing diapers and potty-training, if age appropriate
• Educational activities and crafts
• Organizing bedrooms/toys
Boost your English with Digital Skills, HACL, Uxbridge
Award in Safeguarding in a Learning Environment L1, HACL, Uxbridge Understanding Behaviour that Challenges L2, HACL, Uxbridge Functional Skills E3/L1, HACL, Uxbridge
Award in Caring For Children Level 1, HACL Uxbridge Caring for Children Level Entry 3, HACL, Uxbridge
|Last Updated: 29/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE cache entry level award in caring for a child/children entry 3 (added 29/11/2020)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE cache level2 certificate in understanding behaviour that challenges (added 29/11/2020)
- Full CV (added 29/11/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 29/11/2020)
- DBS Check (added 29/11/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.