I am fully booked till end of November and available to start in December 2019
Hi, my name is Anna and I am a certified, caring and highly competent nanny. I am looking for Night Nany position,have a long experience with new born children,establishing routine and sleep trainings . I am excellent breastfeeding consultant and great in trouble solutions.
With 12 years of experience. I have cared for children from newborn babies (night nanny and day nanny), including premature babies,twins,babies with reflux .
I work with the clients to establish feeding and sleeping routines to suit their family’s needs and can implement more structured routines.
Have more than 20 family’s who can recommend me.
My key skills are :
• Keeping children safe
• Support mums with breastfeeding
• Establish and maintain routine
• Ability to understand pre-mature infant needs
• Expert in acomplishing daily tasks of babies like bathing, feeding, diapering, etc.
• Ability to identify certain signs and behavioural changes of mother-baby
• Superb skills to entertain newborns
• Highly skilled in mothercare during the post-partum period
MA in Pre-school and Primary School Teaching
South-West University, Bulgaria. 2010 - 2012
Language Studies, Madrid 2002 - 2003
BA in Fine Art & Cultural Studies
South-West University, Bulgaria 1996 - 2000
Professional qualification - pedagogue, pre-school and primary school teacher, teacher in preparatory groups/classes
• Bulgarian - Native
• Spanish - near native / fluent
• English - excellent command
• Russian - good command
On special occasions ready to work Saturday, Sunday
|Last Updated: 07/11/2019|
- Maternity Nursing from £15.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
21-7 h or , 20-6 h. 150£
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 07/11/2019)
- First Aid Certificate (added 07/11/2019)
- DBS Check (added 07/11/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.