Professional, highly experienced and qualified Montessori teacher, Nanny and Maternity Nurse ( OCN level4)
Possessing excellent communication skills and a proven ability to ensure that all parent's expectations are met and exceeded during the children’s teaching experience and babies care.
Highly organised with the ability to make a child’s education both fun and professional at the same time.
I am currently looking for a suitable position with a private family household as a live in or live out nanny or Maternity Nurse offers excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
- I worked for many years as a Nanny and in Nursery
- I had experience as a nanny for a vip family in London with lots of traveling with the children abroad
-I am currently training as a Montessori teacher
- I have worked for over 10 years as a teacher in children nurseries, specialising in childcare for children 0 to 3 years.
- I have been a manager in my own childrens nursery.
- I have vast experience with private one to one childcare. Ensuring a fun but educational stimulated environment - with the child at the centre.
- I have experience with new born baby as a Maternity Nurse trained Level4
I am currently studying for international Level 4 MCI Montessori teacher
Level4 Matenity Nurse OCN
Level 3 in Childcare
University of Trento- Social services
Degree in Social Service
Masters: “Baby’s life”: this is a complete course for children’s full education (health, nutrition and first aid, cognitive development, physical development, specific age activities and games from ages 0 to 3, also for children with disabilities).
AIMI Massage Teacher: full teaching diploma
|Last Updated: 05/04/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.