My name is Rosanne and I live in the Finneston area of Glasgow and I am a fully qualified early years practitioner of 7 years with an HNC in Early Education and Childcare. I have recently completed my PDA level 8 Childhood Practice.
I am registered with the SSSC and have full Disclosure Scotland check. I have a First Aid paediatric, food hygiene, child protection, HIV, Hep B and Hep C certificate, Infection Control Cot Death, child protection, medication and moving handling training
I also have a degree in Tourism International Travel Management, supervisory, hospitality and administration experience.
I have worked in childcare for the last 7 years since qualifying. I have worked in private and council nurseries within the 0 to 5 age groups. I have experience and knowledge of the pre-birth to 3 curriculum having spent 2 years with the 0-2 age group. Prior to this I volunteered in a local playgroup. I also have experience of working with Curriculum for Excellence documents.
HNC Early Education and Childcare
First aid for child carers
Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering (City & Guild)
HIV Hepatitis B & C
Moving and handling
Working towards PDA Level 8 Childhood Practice
I also have a degree in Tourism International Travel Management.
I am available all day Monday to Friday and some weekends.
|Last Updated: 21/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nursery work from £9.00 per hour
£9- £10 p/h
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Children taking the lead in planning training (added 21/07/2020)
- PVG Check (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Medication (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Moving and Handling (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Infection prevention in a childcare setting (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Infection Prevention (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: FIRE Awareness (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: HEALTH AND SAFETY (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Catheter Care (added 21/07/2020)
- Full CV (added 21/07/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 21/07/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Professional Development Award Childhood Practice Level 8 (added 03/07/2019)
- Training Certificate: FOOD HYGIENE (added 28/04/2016)
- Training Certificate: HIV HEPATITIS B AND C (added 28/04/2016)
- Training Certificate: INFECTION CONTROL (added 28/04/2016)
- First Aid Certificate (added 28/04/2016)
- Exam Certificate: HNC EARLY EDUCATION AND CHIDCARE (added 28/04/2016)
- UK Driving Licence (added 28/04/2016)
- UK Passport (added 28/04/2016)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.